National Grilling Month is finally upon us and it has arrived at the best time! Grilling is a wonderful way to invite others into your home, celebrate these long summer days and get to know one another a little better over some delicious food. Grilling matches up perfectly with playing games in the backyard, having wonderful conversations, and taking the time to look around and truly enjoy everything you have. There is no better way to celebrate National Grilling Month than to head outside to your gorgeous and spacious yard and grill some delicious food in your outdoor kitchen space. If you don’t know where to begin, that's okay! Here are Belclaire Homes five favorite recipes for your family to try this month!
1. Margarita Chicken: This recipe takes a total of 20 minutes from start to finish! Everyone needs a least one go-to grilled chicken recipe in their back pocket for a neighborhood get-together or even a last-minute dinner option. This tangy chicken gives the perfect combination of garlic and lime, and it will pair well with a side of corn on the cob!
2. Feta Salmon Salad: This Feta Salmon Salad recipe is a delicious and healthy option when it comes to different things you can grill. The salad and salmon combination is just enough to fill you up without making you feel so full and heavy! In total, it takes 25 minutes to make and can feed the whole family.
3. Grilled Onion and Skirt Steak Tacos: This fun summer recipe is just what your family needs to celebrate a wonderful Taco Tuesday afternoon. It only takes 20 minutes to get everything you need for this meal on the table and will make everyone's taste buds beg for another bite!
4. Grilled Flank Steak: This grilled flank steak is perfect for serving a larger group this summer. It can marinate during the day and or before you throw it on the grill but once it’s on, it only takes 15 minutes until it is ready to hit everyone's plate! This dish is also perfect when served with a side of mashed potatoes and some green beans.
5. Grilled Corn in Husks: Corn is the best side for anything coming off the grill. Grilling it while it is still in the husk is one of the best ways to have the corn hold on to every last bit of flavoring, including any seasoning you add to it! After prepping the corn, it should take roughly 20 minutes on the grill! Once the corn is done, just peel off the husks and you are ready to go!
Grilling is not only one of the healthiest options when it comes to cooking food so head out back and get creative with what you throw on the grill! Enjoy your Belclaire Backyard, and get grilling during National Grilling Month!